|Region:||Outer Rim Territories|
|Trade Routes:||Desevro Trace|
|Distance from Core:||42,670 light years|
|Rotation Period:||18 standard hours|
|Orbital Period:||1,825 local days (5 standard years)|
|Coordinates:||(345, 270), (12, 12)|
|Primary Terrain:||Atmospheric Cities|
|Points of Interest:|
The largest planet in the Corlax system of the Allied Tion sector, Corlax II is the most populated planet, though the second most densly populated planet, following behind the Corlax III moon. On Year 11 Day 282, Clan Muintir and Typhon Corbin of the Tion Hegemony signed and officiated an Non-aggression Pact (NAP) and Limited Alliance Agreement between the Waryn Family, Clan Muintir and the Tion Hegemony allowing MMRI to develop Tiern for their own use.
On Year 11 Day --- MMRI started construction on their first city Eir which would become the capital city and the Headquarters of MMRI.
Flora and FaunaEdit
- Capital: Eir - Argaian Goddess associated with Medicine - HQ of MMRI
- Algaea - Daughter of Eir, Argaian Goddess of Healthy Glow - HQ of Barefoot Sub-Fleet
- Panacea - Daughter of Eir, Argaian Goddess of Universal Remedy - HQ of WUSF
- Aceso - Son of Eir, Argaian God of Healing
- Iaso - Son of Eir, Argaian God of Medicine
- Anann - Daughter of Eir, Argaian Goddess of Comfort and Healing - HQ of Clan Muintir
- Ankh - Ancient Kayan hieroglyph meaning "Eternal Life".
- Minerva - Corellian Goddess of Medicine
- Osiris - Kaon God of After-life and
- Airmid - Corellian God of Medicine
- Alisanos - Kaon Goddess of Fertility
- Cian - Kaon Goddess of Love Magic